Top 10 international countries participate in Mega trade fair?
1.Turkish Crystal Lamps: Truly unique and beautiful lampshades are a must buy at IIMTF. They attract a huge audience with its intricate design and coluors. Turkish Chandeliers are undoubtedly one of the most mesmerizing handmade products that would certainly add a luxurious feel to your home.
3.Pakistani Marble: Pakistani best known for its onyx marble and its carving by handcrafts-men. Green Onyx in the presence of light it becomes crystal-clear and looks more beautiful and imagining a sculpture/ a show piece at your side table is not a bad thought after all.
4. Afghanistani Dry Fruits: Safe to say, Afghanistan is the leading country to produce premium quality dry fruits & nuts and best quality saffron. Bring out the taste of some of your best recipes by adding these specially when you have guests at your place.
6. Srilankan Products: This one is for trekking enthusiasts! At IIMTF, exhibitors from Sri Lanka sell all types of camping products and also engage in the exporting of thermal-finished, minus-temperature resistant sleeping bags and camping tents, suitable for any type of weather. Your next adventure trip is well taken care of!
7.Indonesian Crotchet Bags: Crotchet Bags are always in demand coming all the way from Indonesia made of fabric and unique design on it.Visitors also shop handicrafts and jewelry having ancient Indonesian designs.
10.Vietnamese Ceramics: Lets just say, these would definitely not go unnoticed if you purchase them at IIMTF. The shades of blues and greens that are added in the product will definitely take you to the place they are from.
Exhibition is a place where their is a huge collection of variety products at one place to showcase their audience.
There are several reason why should visitors or exhibitors attend the exhibition.In our previous blog we discussed about the exhibitors, Now we will talk about Visitors.
- Exhibitions make visitors knowledgeable about different types of products available to them.
- Explore new product from different countries and states under one roof.
- Get updated with the innovative and latest products in the market.
- Get beautiful handicrafts and unique products for your interior decoration.
- Trade Fair gives you the opportunity to explore yourself as well.
- Get an idea to start a new business.
- Build contact from the exhibitors for your start ups.
- Know about the business risk and competitors in the market.
- Build a good relation with the exhibitors.
- Become educated on your industry so that you can better support customers by utilizing all the resources trade shows offer.
Trade show exhibitions provide a platform to companies to showcase your products to consumers and also get new B2B customers. A well-planned exhibition can offer a number of benefits and achieve the ROI that a exhibitor has invested.Company goals can differ from show to show. But here are our top 7 reasons why your business should exhibit at a trade show.
1.Showcase your innovative products to end consumer:
Exhibitions give you a platform to make your brand memorable. You have the opportunity to attract the customer and create brand awareness.You can also get customer database visiting your boot and business tie ups with the professionals.
2.Expansion of your Business:
Exhibition is a place where Your Brand reach the maximum audience.All types of customers visit in the fairs be it audience,potential buyers,wholesalers,retailers,agents,etc be prepared to interact with the potential customers that are in a position to either purchase your products or services,or help you bring them to new audiences to grow your sales.
3.To make Loyal customers:
Exhibition gives you a chance to your customer. Making a customer is easy but to make them a loyal customer is a difficult task. Maintain good relations with the customer. Make them feel how important they are for the company doing all this things will definitely drive your customer at you again and again.
4.Launch New Products:
Launching a new products in a exhibition will give a you a good brand awareness and business.It will also help you to know whether your product is liked by the customer or not. It will help you to improve your product by taking customer feedback.
5.Know your competitors & Industry:
Trade fair allows you to maintain a competitive edge by understanding what is going on in your industry. You can observe your competitors and see how they differ from you and know what is working well for them.Exhibitions are a great environment to gather the information you need to better position yourself against other businesses.
6.Built business relationship B2B & B2C:
Exhibition is the best place to build business relations or tie ups with the wholesaler or retailers.Exhibition also gives you an opportunity to meet your customer face to face to maintain a good relations with them.
Trade fair is the best place to exhibit where you get brand awareness,branding,media coverage,etc. You can attract maximum audience in the exhibition at your stall. Target right audience for your product to increase your sales and grow your business.